The United Way Lethbridge is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as its Accountant – Office Manager. Reporting to the Executive Director (ED), the Accountant - Office Manager is responsible for providing accurate accounting, effective records management and office support for the organization. Working collaboratively with the Executive Director the successful candidate will provide sound financial administration including the development and monitoring of the annual budget. The Accountant – Office Manager will work with staff, the Board of Directors, volunteers as well external funders, stakeholders and government.
- Has achieved and maintains the Chartered Professional Accountant designation in good standing with 5-7 years of relevant work experience in the non-profit charitable sector.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, produce and interpret financial statements for others.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and implement plans and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Accountability and Dependability.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative and flexibility.
- Computer literate (MSWord, Quickbooks accounting program; and Sumac database, or other fundraising software for not for profit recording).
Salary Range: $ 50,000/year with benefits.
View the complete Position Description.
Letters of intent, current resume, proof of accounting certification and the names of three references should be sent by August 12, 2020 to Vincent Varga, Interim Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants in advance. However, only those who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Empowering everyone to improve lives and build strong communities.
The United Way of Lethbridge and South Western Alberta is committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where individual difference are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. Our facility is accessible. For more information about our commitment to an inclusive and diverse workplace, please email email@example.com