Funding is available through United Way of Lethbridge & South Western Alberta to support local charities operating programs for COVID-19 relief and recovery.
Applications are currently being accepted for general COVID-19 relief and recovery funding made possible through the generosity of individual and corporate donors. Applications for funding from the COVID-19 Seniors Response Project (funded by the Government of Canada's New Horizons for Seniors Program) are now closed.
How to Apply for Support
- Ensure that your organization meets the support guidelines, which are:
- Organization is a registered Canadian charity in good standing with CRA
- You are offering a program or service in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- The program or service is offered in United Way’s service area (B.C. border east to highway 36, and the U.S. border north to Claresholm).
- Download and complete the forms appropriate to your program or service. They will open as MS Word docx files.
- Submit forms on or before the specified deadlines (May 5 for Senior-specific funding and June 1 for General funding).
- Email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to our temporary office closure, paper submissions are discouraged.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance.