Pictured: Brian Wichers (owner/operator, Lethbridge Caterers Ltd.) Chad Zentner (funeral director, Cornerstone Funeral Home Ltd.), Maureen Burke (United Way Board Chair), Trudy Carrels (United Way Executive Director) Kristie Kruger (owner and realtor, My Life Realty), Judy Schrempf (president, Financial Health Associates) Leaders not pictured: Ron Sakamoto (president, Gold & Gold Productions and Paradise Canyon Golf Resort; Sonny and Kim Nakashima (Lethbridge community members)
Make a gift today that lasts a lifetime of impacting lives
Generous Leadership gifts ($1,200 or more annually) fuel our work across the community. Your annual, ongoing commitment will help to ensure steady, sustainable funding available through United Way goes directly toward helping people—and changing lives—right where you live, work and raise your family across Lethbridge and South Western Alberta.
You share the vision.
Locally, we are facing challenges that threaten our well-being. Wait-times for mental health services are too long. Too many children are living in poverty. As someone who cares about the community, you want to play a role in proactively turning this around and building communities full of opportunity for everyone .
You value teamwork.
United Way is connected to the challenges that need addressing. With you, we live and work across the communities we serve and we’re determined to make them better! But, we need our most powerful asset: Leadership donors like you.
Your leadership inspires your partners, employees, business contacts, clients and friends to step up and join you in being part of the change that will lead to a brighter tomorrow for people in Lethbridge & South Western Alberta.
You love results.
By working together—sharing our resources and our passion—we can set the stage for even bigger results: giving every person, family and local community the chance at a brighter future. Programs funded by United Way help over 20,000 people each year to improve their lives. That’s a result you can take pride in!
Lead the Way. The leadership level of giving comes with its own benefits:
- Personal thank you
- Tax receipt for your full donation and a tax credit of $550 when you file your 2017 return
- Your name and/or company logo featured on United Way’s website
- Permission to display United Way’s logo on your company website or marketing materials
- Annual tour with other Leaders of the Way to partner agencies to see the impact of your donation
- Standing invitation to join United Way’s Board of Directors or committees when openings are available
- Standing invitation to join United Way’s allocations committee to determine funding priorities
- Pride in knowing your support affects organizations that collectively help 20,000+ babies, children, teens/youth, individuals, seniors and families each year
Confirm your support and become a Leader of the Way! Contact:
|Trudy Carrels, Executive Director||Janelle Marietta, Community Development Coordinator|
|P: 403-327-1700||P: 403-327-1700|
|E: ED@Lethbridgeunitedway.ca||E: CDC@lethbridgeunitedway.ca|